Thomas V. Craig
[Scroll down for more videos]
Will Evans has spent the last decade as the primary songwriter, drummer, and front man for the roots rock outfit Barefoot Truth. With BFT on an extended hiatus, Will has opened a new chapter in his musical journey.
Currently touring with:
– Trevor Hall (Frequent direct support & part of touring band)
– Solo dates Will Evans, and Will Evans & Rising Tide.
– Barefoot Truth reunion dates
– Seeking support opportunities for established national acts
– 4 Full length albums with Barefoot Truth
– 3 Full length solo albums
– 20 Million+ plays on Spotify (Barefoot Truth)
– #25 on iTunes Rock Album Chart Nov 2018 (Album: “Rise”)
– #4 on the Northeast Billboard charts (Album: “Wishin’ Well”)
– Entertainment Weekly “Bullseye of The Week” (Album: “Wishin’ Well”)
– Top 10 finalist (of 10,000+): Guitar Center’s “Next Great American Songwriter” (Producer: Don Was)
– Top 5 finalist (of 10,000+): “Next2Rock” contest (Scott Borchetta, Gavin Rossdale, Desmond Child)
– “Rise” (Nov 6, 2018)
– “Signal Flares” (2015)
– “Wishin’ Well” (2013)
Song topics are from the heart, advocating socially-conscious messages of love and inclusion. In his live performances, Will uses his impressive looping skills to combine his drumming background with his highly energized and entertaining acoustic style. Will has shared the stage with many top artists including Crosby and Nash, Grace Potter, Bruce Hornsby, Rusted Root, Trevor Hall, Nahko, Xavier Rudd, Donavon Frankenreiter, Railroad Earth and members of Dispatch.
On tour in 2018 w/ Trevor Hall – SCALA (UK) (Fan footage)